Monday, June 8, 2009

ch-ch-change

Hey there.
I quit my job. A little sooner than later, but I'm happy. I got another job, so I had to quit. I gave 2 weeks notice, and now this is the second week at my new job. wooo! I'm working in an orthopedics office. It's pretty great. I'm working at the front desk, but I really like the people that I'm working with and I like the environment as well. I get Fridays off, I get benefits, I get all the coffee and hot chocolate I want, I get lots of neat things!
But the end of the nanny job meant the end of the condo, the car, the computer, etc. I wouldn't say that it was the most pleasant end of the era, but I'm glad its over. I've been pretty busy though. With the packing and the moving and the learning the ropes of the new job.
Also on the line-up, bike races galore! Not for me, I'm just a spectator, but for Joel. And he is kicking butt and taking names. Wooo! He competed in the Teva Games this saturday in Vail, CO. With a cast on his wrist!! What a guy.
And Emily is going to come visit. She has been in Africa since November and I've been crazy lonely without her, but she'll be back! Wooo!!! Check out her blog --Africa Adventure-- the link is on the left side of the page.
Oh and then I bought a camper. ha ha ha. it's awesome. I'll post pictures soon!
Hope all is well. xoxoxox, lisa.

2 comments:

  1. You just want to be trailer trash like the Talcott's. I sure love you Lisa. Have a blast with Emily. Love, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited to see you in just a couple days!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, share your life.