Thursday, October 2, 2008

Life and stuff.

Humans are so amazing.
I mean, adaptable.
I mean, both.
It's 28 degrees outside right now, and it doesn't seem strange to me. It seems strange to me that it's 66 degrees in Azusa right now. I'm loving it though. Man oh man, the fall is so beautiful! It tugs at my soul and renews my spirit!
Speaking about renewal... I am so happy! I've had strep throat for the past few days and it's not so much fun! at all! But today I woke up and I'm feeling so much better and it's great.
Sickness is always a strange thing to me. I don't understand always why/how it happens, but afterwards I always remember to be a little more grateful when I'm well. And it makes me think of all the other things that I can be grateful for.... Like both of my legs. And all of my fingers. And my sight and hearing and toes. I'm just feeling really blessed right now.
I got to spend some time with Laura this morning at Bible study and I feel renewed just hanging out with her too. Life is so good.
Here's a picture of trees behind my house...


(I really wish Blaine was here, because there is SO much beauty and he has an amazing gift of capturing it.)


Hope all is well!

love, lisa

2 comments:

  1. this blog is kind of old, I think I have read it like 1/2 a dozen times...got anything new? Wormburner??

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey lisa! it was so great spending that morning together - must do again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts, share your life.